Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Home - Butterworth

My hometown is Butterworth. And I am going to share with you everything about mainland Penang.

Where is Butterworth?


Butterworth is mainland Penang. Penang is a state in Malaysia. The state of Penang consists of Penang Island and mainland Seberang Perai. Seberang Perai is also known as Butterworth.





Many tourists visit Penang Island but they hardly know and visit Butterworth. Butterworth has a lot to offer. No where else in Malaysia can you find such a rich diverse district.

There are so much to see in Butterworth. If you are a tourist, you will probably know Butterworth by the only Penang Bird Park in Butterworth.

We have Ferry, Whalves, Railway Station, Airport, Hill, Beaches, Industrial Estates, Dams, highways and many more. In this blog, I am going to showcase all the pictures of the interesting places in Butterworth. Welcome to my Butterworth.

To see Butterworth map in detail click here

No comments: